Tree pruning – Tree removal – Other services
- Reduction – Reducing the overall size of the tree.
- Thinning – Selective removal of branches to allow for light and reduce weight.
- Dead wooding – Removal of dead and decaying branches.
- Annual tree maintenance – Yearly dead wooding, thinning, removal of new growth and general garden maintenance to keep your garden in tip top shape.
- Palm tree pruning – Tidying of trunk, shaping, removal of dead fronds and seed pods.
- View restoration – Creating windows within the trees or reducing height of the trees.
- Hedge trimming – Turing trees into hedges or reshaping and maintenance of hedges large and small.
- Tree felling – Cutting down a tree as close ground level as possible.
- Dangerous tree removal – Removal of hazardous or dangerous trees either by felling whole tree at once or sectional dismantling.
- Crane tree removal – For large, dangerous or hard to reach trees we use a crane to help in the ease and safety of the tree removal.
- After hours emergency work/Storm damage – We are available 24/7 for emergency work such as fallen trees on your home, your car or your property. Most storm damage is covered by your insurance.
- Land clearance – Removal of all trees, shrubs or stumps using diggers, stump grinders and a large wood chipper to leave your land or section clear.
- Palm tree removal – Removal of hazardous and unwanted palms.
- Firewood for sale – Hot mix (mix of wood types), $80 + GST per cubic metre.
- Mulch for sale – Fresh arborist wood chips, $60 + GST for 8 cubic metres.
- Wood chipping – Mulching of wood and foliage using our 18 inch wood chipper.
- Landscaping and planting – Complete revamp of gardens with planting of new trees, flowers, shrubs and laying of mulch, bark or stones.
- Property maintenance – Maintaining your property. From large trees, to gardens, to basic landscaping on an annual basis.
- Stump and root grinding – Removal of tree stumps and roots below ground level using a stump grinder to eliminate unwanted stumps and prevent re growth.